Amazon Appeal the restriction or removal of selling privileges. Selling privileges are commonly restricted or removed because your customer metrics (order defect rate, intellectual property infrigement, pre-fulfillment cancel rate, or late shipment rate) do not meet our performance targets. Other reasons include violations of our selling policies or of our rules about restricted products.
If your selling privileges have been restricted or removed, you might be able to appeal for their reinstatement by following these steps:
- In Seller Central go to Performance, and select Performance Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- Find the notification about the restriction or removal of your selling privileges, and determine whether this was due to unmet performance targets or for violations of our selling policies.
- Click Appeal.
- Click Appeal decision.
- Enter the details of your plan of action in the form provided, outlining the steps you will take to correct the problems you identified. By providing a precise plan of action that effectively addresses the problems, you improve the chance that your selling privileges will be reinstated.
- Click Submit Appeal to send your completed appeal to Amazon.
- Watch your email for a decision from Amazon. After receiving your plan of action, we'll notify you of our decision by email, usually within 48 hours.
We review all appeals carefully. However, submission of an appeal does not guarantee reinstatement of your selling privileges.
You also have the option to continue listing your seller-fulfilled products by converting them to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). For details, see List products for Fulfillment by Amazon.
For more information | Source: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G200370560